Monday, March 9, 2009

The Social Blogging has begun...

Okay, so this is my first foray into blogging... I've generally just stuck with Facebook and Twitter. A quick little bit about why I'm blogging:

1. I've started some online activism with my Facebook group "STOP SB 68 in Kentucky", which was developed to stop the passage of an adoption law banning all unmarried couples from having access to adopt in Kentucky. This will be my continuation of this fight, as well as any other issues/items I feel the need to expand upon.

2. Since using Facebook and Twitter, I have found I enjoy getting my views out there, and lets face it, writing in a paper journal just doesn't do it anymore.

3. A blog is a great tool to have your voice heard, even if I only have two or three subscribers!

Okay, so that's my reasoning... hope you will follow my venture into this medium.

No comments:

Post a Comment